The physiotherapy clinic situated inside Quiropráctica Eixample has a sports physiotherapist with extensive experience in rehabilitation of high performance athletes and performing artists of all types.
His experience, however, is not limited solely to high-performance sports; also having 17 years of experience working with all types of people including office workers, the young, the elderly – with a range of activity levels and pathologies.
Registration number: 13245
Studies: 1 Degree in Heath Sciences
1 Masters Degree in Health Sciences
Countries worked in: England
University College London, UK
– Master in Advanced Physiotherapy (Sport)
– Graduated in 2006
London School of Sports Massage, UK
– Diploma Sports and remedial massage therapy
– Graduated in 2002
University of Manchester, UK
– Degree in Physiotherapy
– Graduated in 2001
– DOCH, School of Dance and Circus, Stockholm, Sweden
– UCL, MSc Performing Arts Medicine
– Centre de les Arts del Circ Rogelio Rivel
– Italian Interdisciplinary Centre for Performing Arts Medicine (Ceimars)
– Reflex control of posterior shoulder muscles. Journal of Electromyography & Myography
– Theory, Guidance and good practice. FEDEC.
– Various blog entries as expert in circus healthcare for circustalk.com
– Injuries in circus arts
– Personality profile of professional circus artists