What is Chiropractic?
The fundamental tenet of chiropractic practice states that the central nervous system needs to function at optimal capacity for the human body to perform to its potential. Chiropractic is the science, art and philosophy which allow this to happen.
- Your nervous system (brain, spinal cord and nerves) controls and coordinates everything in your body and mind.
- When your nerve energy flows abundantly without obstruction, your body and mind are 100% self-communicating, self-healing, self-regulating and robust.
- When subluxations (nerve interference or damage) impede nerve flow, similar to static on a cell phone, you are no longer functioning at 100% and your wellness and vitality are compromised.
- Subluxations are caused by the inability to handle life's three major stresses: physical, mental/emotional and chemical.
- Left uncorrected, subluxation can have a devastating effects upon human body function and well-being, leading to breakdown, malfunction and disease.
- Our goal is to locate subluxations, remove them and their causes and allow your body do what it does best - heal and function at 100%.
- Only chiropractors can determine if you have subluxations.
Chiropractic does not look to treat diseases or specific conditions. Rather, we correct poor spinal movement and balance to improve nervous system function, an essential factor in helping the body achieve a state of optimal well-being.